INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / PROJECT LEADER
Programmer – Web Applications / Database & Systems Administration
- An accomplished technical consultant with 10+ years progressive career growth as a contributing member of the business leadership team – bridging the gap between Information Technology and Business Operations through relationship building and an applied understanding of the business needs and project objectives. Highlights include:
- IT project leader – partnering with stakeholders – planning, leading & delivering IT upgrades.
- Programmer – Web Applications – improving performance and end-user access.
- Freelance Projects – website development & systems upgrades and administration.
- Positive and effective leadership, end-user training, communications and interpersonal skills applied in aggressive, entrepreneurial, for profit & non-profit business environments including venture capital startups and publishing, advertising, marketing and retail.
- Proven effectiveness working in team based and individual assignments under continuous quality, cost-control, budget adherence and deadline pressure.
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY – TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Business Process Reengineering, Technical Design & System integration – multiple technologies.